Current version 3.0.4
- Joomla: Id, Name, Username, Password, Email, Params, Block, Send Email, Register Date, Last Visit Date, User Groups, etc.
- EasySocial component. Any fields created in EasySocial, like City, Mobile, Driver License, etc.
Check out the main features on screenshots to find out more about this component.
The main features of "Export EasySocial Users" are:
- Export users that are in a specific group(s).
- Select only certain fields(e.g. Name, Email and Register Date) to be exported. By default all fields are exported.
- Order / sort columns' sequence in exported file (just drug and drop columns).
- Export users into Excel or CSV file.
- Avoid routine with "Profiles" feature. If you'are going to export users constantly, select preferred settings/filters and click "Save Profile" button. Later you can download file by a single click in "Download Profiles" tab. Also you can create as much profiles as needed.
- Custom CSV separator. Data exported in CSV file is separated with ";" symbol. You can change this symbol to any other in "Options".
- NEW*: Grant / limit access to export component. With this feature you can give access to export only some group(s) (e.g. Editor group). Just click "Options" button, then go to "Permissions" tab.
- NEW*: Advanced Joomla Filters. For example, export all users registered previous year and users who are not blocked. Just click “Add Filters” button to begin filtering by Joomla fields.
- High-loaded version. Standard version exports up to 5000 users, optimized version - 5000+ users.
- Free updates for 6 months, notifications of new features, fixes & updates.
- 6 months support via Email, Skype or TeamViewer.
Testimonials about EasySocial Export
Nice extension ! I like the most "Profiles" feature.
It helps me to export my users by different groups, so then I can mail them separatelly.
Great job guys and thanks a lot!
NatalyUnited KingdomNataly United Kingdom export users from easysocial to excel or csv file
Very helpful tool. Easy interface allows to filter users easily.
RossenBulgariaRossen Bulgaria export users from easysocial to excel or csv file
Use "Profiles" - saves me a lot of time!
Thanks a lot !
AmyUnited StatesAmy United States export users from easysocial to excel or csv file
Frequently asked questions:
How can I export users’ plain text passwords from the Joomla?Unfortunately it is not possible to export plain passwords. Joomla store passwords in encrypted way using special cryptographic algorithms, so even Joomla doesn’t know them. But encrypted passwords can be used to move users from one Joomla to another.
Notice: Joomla 1.5 and 3.x use different cryptographic algorithms, so they are incompatible.
What is the difference between Excel and CSV file formats?
CSV - Comma Separated Value is a very simple and lite file format.
As you know MS Excel supports a lot of features like text colors, cell styles, inserting charts and images, etc... CSV format is a very simple and can contain only text data. For example if you create Excel sheet and write "yellow" text, CSV format will save only text but information about color will be lost.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- How to reproduce bug
- Screenshots of bug
- Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
If you subscribed to support, you can count on fast update (1-2 work days)
Auto update doesn’t work. How can I get the latest version of extension ?
Unfortunately Auto updater is not available for this extension.
To get the latest version of import you need:
1. Go to our website: www.UkrSolution.com
2. Login and go to "My Products" menu.
3. Here you will find all your extensions and can download them.
I need additional features in this extension
If you need some additional fetures, there are 2 ways:
- Send us email about new feature, and we will try to implement it in next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create special release for you, in a short time, with all improvements you need for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
How can I contact you?
Contact form on our web-site: http://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs
Import users to EasySocial from Excel or CSV file
This extension will help you to import (upload) users to EasySocial from Excel or CSV file. User friendly interface allows to do import with the least effort. Please, check out our short video to find out how it works.Read more
Price Comparison Shopping Engine - GoodsPack
This Price Comparison system is a great way to increase income and range of services on your web-site. GoodsPack allows to get commission (2%- 15%) from each order which your visitors do.
This Price Comparison Shopping engine can be easly integrated into your web-site.