Barcode Generator plugin for WooCommerceGenerate and display barcodes on pages, emails, invoices and posts
- Display barcodes for products, orders, invoices, etc.
- Supports barcode types: GS1, UPC, EAN, QRCode, DataMatrix, CODE128, CODE39
- Generate barcodes from any amount of info (multiple fields support)
This plugin allows to genearte and display barcodes anywhere on your website. You can use fields like SKU, Order ID or any other fields for barcode generation. You even can generate QRCode with multiple fields, so when you scan QRCode you can read a lot of information from it. Plugin compatible with WooCommerce, however it can be integrated with any third party plugin.
By enabling a few settings you can:
- Show barcodes on product pages.
- Display barcodes on admin pages (on product & order pages and order preview)
- Add barcodes into email (for products and/or for the order).
- Generate customized barcodes with up to 4 lines of text
- Embed barcodes on any posts, pages or invoices
- Plugin supports: QRCode, CODE128, CODE39, GTIN, EAN, UPC, DataMatrix
- Supported ZATCA/Zakat QR (based on base64), used mostly in Saudi Arabia
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips
- Booster Plus for WooCommerce
- Need integration with any other ? contact us
It is allowed to add up to 4 lines of data to the barcode label.
Here is a few examples of how you can adjust barcodes:
Plugin allows to create complex 2D codes with a lot of information for orders and products.
For orders you can create QRCode with next information:
- Order Id
- Order total price
- Order tax
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Total items in order
- Order date & time
- Order custom fields
- Link and much more...
For products you can create QRCode with next information:
- Product name
- Product price
- Produc tax
- Product sizes
- Product weight
- Attributes & custom fields
- Category and much more...
Shortcodes for embedding
Shortcodes allow you to create your own label, add additional information on barcode about product (name, price, SKU, etc.) and insert it into any page, post, invoices or any other plugin you already use.
For embedding open "Embed Barcode" tab and follow next steps:
- Press "+ Add new" button to create your own shortcode
- Give it a name and save it
- Select newly created shortcode from the list
- On the right side specify barcode type, template and match fields if required
- Press link "How to embed barcode ?" to get shortcode and more instructions
After embedding simply refresh page and barcode will appear in the place where shortcode was inserted.