Export Joomla Users with User-Profile data to Excel Filter & Download users with all custom data that User-Profile plugin contains
- Allows to export any user data fields into Excel or CSV file.
- Export any data from User-Profile plugin like address, phone or birthday.
- Find and Filter users by any criteria before exporting them.
- Joomla: Id, Name, Username, Password, Email, Params, Block, Send Email, Register Date, Last Visit Date, Activation, Last Reset Time, Reset Count, User Groups, etc.
- User Profile plugin (it is preinstalled Joomla plugin, might be disabled by default): Address 1, Address 2, City, Region, Country, ZIP Code, Phone, Web site, Date of Birth, About.
- Joomla User Fields: any custom field created with Joomla Fields feature.
Look at the main features on video or screenshots to find out more about it.
The main features of "Export Joomla Users + User Profile" component are:
- You can export users that belong to specific group(s).
- You can select certain fields(e.g. Name, Email and Register date) to be exported (by default all fields are exported).
- Order / sort columns' sequence in exported file (just drug and drop columns).
- Choose which file type export users into: Excel or CSV.
- If you plan to export frequently, use "Profile" feature. Just select preferred settings/filters and click "Save Profile" button. Later you can download file by a single click in "Download Profiles" tab. Also you can create as much profiles as needed.
- Custom CSV separator. If you would like to export into CSV file and want to use some custom separator (“;” - default separator), use “Options” button.
- Allow / restrict access to component. If you need to allow access to "Export Users" component for certain User Groups (e.g. Administrator group), use "Options" button and go to "Permissions" tab.
- Advanced Joomla Filters. You can filter even more with this new feature. Just click "Add Filters" button to begin. You can filter users by Joomla fields. For example, export users who registered last month and users that are not blocked.
- NEW*: Download Personal Data - each user can download his personal data in CSV/Excel format. You can specify fields, fields' order, etc. that user will see in downloaded file. Check more details in FAQ section.
- Export up to 100 000 users per file with Business and Premium versions.
- Free updates for 3 months, notifications of new features, fixes & updates.
- 3 months support via Email, Skype or TeamViewer.
What is "User - Profile" ?By default Joomla has preinstalled plugin called "User - Profile".
It allows to store more data about users like Address, City, Country, Website, etc. But this plugin is disabled by default. To enable it you need to go to:
Admin Panel->Extensions->Plugins and use search to find "User - Profile" plugin.
If plugin disabled - enable it, and you will be able to see additional information for each users here:
Admin Panel->Users->Manage->Select Any User->User Profile Tab
These fields can be changed, so it is possible to add new or remove current ones with special extensions, for example with this one.
Our export supports "User - Profile" and can export all data from it.
How can I export users’ plain text passwords from the Joomla?Unfortunately it is not possible to export plain passwords. Joomla store passwords in encrypted way using special cryptographic algorithms, so even Joomla doesn’t know them. But encrypted passwords can be used to move users from one Joomla to another.
Notice: Joomla 1.5 and 3.x use different cryptographic algorithms, so they are incompatible.
What is the difference between Excel and CSV file formats?
CSV - Comma Separated Value is a very simple and lite file format.
As you know MS Excel supports a lot of features like text colors, cell styles, inserting charts and images, etc... CSV format is a very simple and can contain only text data. For example if you create Excel sheet and write "yellow" text, CSV format will save only text but information about color will be lost.
How can I download/export users on front-end?
Please follow next steps:
1. You need to create Profile. A profile - it's saved template with selected export settings. You can use it to download users later by clicking on Profile name in "Download Profiles" tab.
2. Afterwards please go to "Website Profile(s) Share" and select User Groups and/or Users that should be able to download the Profile. And click "Save" button.
3. Go to Menus. Create new menu and select its type using "Menu Item Type" field. Popup with menu types will appear, click on "Export Users ..." and then on "Download Profiles". Then "Save" menu. Go to frontend, login under user that should have access to it and download users.
How to use "Download Personal Data" feature?
Please follow next steps:
1. You need to create Profile. A profile - it's saved template with selected export settings.
2. Go to Menus. Create a new menu and select its type using "Menu Item Type" field. Popup with menu types will appear, click on "Export Users ..." and then on "Download Personal Data". Then "Save" menu. Go to frontend, login under any user and download file.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- How to reproduce bug
- Screenshots of bug
- Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
If you subscribed to support, you can count on fast update (1-2 work days)
Auto update doesn’t work. How can I get the latest version of extension ?
Unfortunately Auto updater is not available for this extension.
To get the latest version of import you need:
1. Go to our website: www.UkrSolution.com
2. Login and go to "My Products" menu.
3. Here you will find all your extensions and can download them.
I need additional features in this extension
If you need some additional features, there are 2 ways:
- Send us email about new feature, and we will try to implement it in next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create special release for you, in a short time, with all improvements you need for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
How can I contact you?
Contact form on our web-site: https://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs
Import Joomla Users from Excel or CSV File Migrate users with custom data fields as User-Profile plugin is supported
This remarkable extension allows you to import users from Excel or CSV file into Joomla. All users will be created as regular Joomla users, so you can manage them in the admin panel and new users get... Read more