- Joomla. Supported fields: Id, Name, Username, Password, Email, Params, Register Date and Group(s).
- NEW*: Joomla 3.7 Fields. You can create them using standard Joomla Fields feature.
- CommunityBuilder component. Any fields created in CommunityBuilder, like Shipping Address, Skype, Social Security Number, etc.
Each imported user created as a standard Joomla and CommunityBuilder user. It means that nothing is changed in user management for admin.
Please check the main features on video or screenshots below to see CommunityBuilder Import in action.
- Add/create only new users, update existing users or do both simultaneously.
- Password type option. You can specify type of password in your file: plain (non-encrypted) and Joomla encrypted.
- User password auto-generation. Our "Import" will generate passwords automatically for new users if your file doesn't contain passwords.
- Send "Welcome" email to new imported users. You can notify newly imported users and send them their logins/passwords. This is useful when CommunityBuilder User Import generates passwords automatically.
- Profiles feature. Do you intend to import users often ? - Just specify import settings and save them into Profile. Later you can begin to import by single click at a needed Profile. You can create as many Profiles as you wish (e.g. for different file formats).
- Manage access to "Import Users" component. Would you like to grant / limit access to this product for certain users groups ? - "Permissions" settings will come useful.
- High-loaded version. Base version of import is designed for importing up to 5 000 users and optimized version - for huge files up to 100 000 users.
- Columns order, in file, is not important.
- Block non-existent users in excel/csv. Each user who is the member of group(s) (which you specify before start importing) and not mentioned in Excel/CSV file can be blocked.
- K2 Users support. If you have installed K2 component, then all users will be also imported into K2 Users.
- NEW*: Import multiple dropdown values. To import several values, please make sure that these values are in next format - "qwe|*|asd|*|zxc" (this format is required by Community Builder).
- Schedule import (using Cron) feature. This is helpful when there is a need to import each half an hour/hour/day, etc. Please contact us for more details.
**Extra Feature: Import on schedule (using Cron) is available in special edition. This is helpful when there is a need to import each half an hour/hour/day, etc. Please contact us for more details.
- 6 months support via Email, Skype or TeamViewer. And free updates included for this time period.
- Notifications of new features and fixes.
Testimonials about Community Builder User Import Extension
Great import tool !!!
Now I can import Joomla users from my CRM each week by myself without web-developer's help.
Great work UkrSolution team!
JanGermanyJan Germany import users into Community Builder from excel or csv file
Very proffessional extension, super easy to use. Works perfectly on my Joomla 3.3 with enabled Community Builder component.
Company, position, address, city - all Community Builder extrafields were imported succesfully. Thanks!
MikeUSAMike USA import users into Community Builder from excel or csv file
Very fast and responsible support. Helped me via TeamViewer to solve compability problems with AcyMailing component.
Thanks a lot!
DanielaUnited KingdomDaniela United Kingdom import users into Community Builder from excel or csv file
I am indeed very grateful for your excellent service and support.
Your after sales service and support is highly recommendable.
JohnUnited KingdomJohn United Kingdom import users into Community Builder from excel or csv file
Frequently asked questions:
Does import utilise the standard functionality of sending out “welcome” mails to users during importing process ?
“Welcome” mails are disabled by default, but you can enable them in advanced settings on Step 2. You can even create your own message and send login/password.
Can it support national characters and UTF-8?
Yes, our import supports all characters from UTF-8, for example: Ü, ß, É, 字
But your file should be in UTF-8
How to generate passwords automatically ?
Don't match (using sandwich) the password column on step 2. The import will create password column automatically on step 3
Is it possible to embed a logo image or list into the notifcation email ?
You need to do next steps:
1. You need to click on "Switch to Advanced mode".
2. Then you need to check "Notify newly added users".
3. At message dialog click "Tools" then click "Source code"
4 In "Source code" editor you can use HTML to customize your email the way you need.
Ticket “#XXXX” has been created.
Fast way to fix this issue is to change settings in Joomla administrator panel. Please go to: System -> Global Configuration -> Server and change "Error Reporting" field to "None" value. If it don’t help - please contact us and provide us with ticket number.
Auto update doesn’t work. How can I get the latest version of extension ?
Unfortunately Auto updater is not available for this extension.
To get the latest version of import you need:
1. Go to our website: www.UkrSolution.com
2. Login and go to "My Products" menu.
3. Here you will find all your extensions and can download them.
Step 3, not all users are going to be imported, why ?
To find out the reason why some users can’t be imported - you just need to hover your mouse over the user in tab “Won’t be imported”.
Some users don't receive Emails, why ?
Our extension is using standard Joomla functions to send emails, so actually we don't have much control on this process. Import extensions just gives email to Joomla and if Joomla's and Server's mail configurations are correct - email will be sent to inbox.
So if users don't receive emails the problem might be in:
- Incorrect Joomla email configuration - ask your developer to check it out.
- Problems with mail service on the server - ask your system administrator to check it out.
- Some emails comes to spam/junk folder - ask user to check these folders too.
Welcome emails comes to spam/junk folder, why ?
Our extension is using standard Joomla functions to send emails, so actually we don't have much control on this process.
This issue is based on a few factors, which can be fixed/changed by server administrator and domain owner.
- Correct mail server configuration
- Server's IP might be black listed, you can check it here: http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
- You can use DKIM, SPF, DMARC to make your domains valid for mass mailing
- Keep valid reverse DNS records for the IP address(es).
I can't upload files more than X MB, why ?
Maximum file upload size is a global PHP setting (called upload_max_filesize), you need to increase this value. Most hosting providers allows to change this setting in your Hosting Control Panel. Also you can ask your system administrator or developer to change it.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- How to reproduce bug
- Screenshots of bug
- Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
If you subscribed to support, you can count on fast update (1-2 work days)
Update to a new version. I got error - Update path does not exist.
Our extension doesn't support joomla's auto updater.
You need to login on our web-site and download last version:
My Account -> My Products -> Select your product -> Download button
After it you need to remove old version from your joomla and install a new one.
I need additional features in this extension
If you need some additional fetures, there are 2 ways:
- Send us email about new feature, and we will try to implement it in next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create special release for you, in a short time, with all improvements you need for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
What format should the Date be in excel and also the date field in Community Builder ?
Format should be "yyyy-mm-dd" in your csv/excel file, because this format is required by Community Builder.
How can I contact you?
Contact form on our web-site: http://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs
Export Users from Community Builder
Do you use Community Builder ? and you need export users to Excel or csv file ? If "Yes" - this extension is perfect solution for you - user friendly interface, speed and functionality makes this extension the best on the market.
Price Comparison Shopping Engine - GoodsPack
This Price Comparison system is a great way to increase income and range of services on your web-site. GoodsPack allows to get commission (2%- 15%) from each order which your visitors do.
This Price Comparison Shopping engine can be easly integrated into your web-site.