User-Profile Custom Fields Editor Add, remove, edit registration form and fields in user account
- Easily add, remove and edit custom fields on Joomla registration form.
- Collect more user information in their accounts with custom fields.
- View, edit and manage user information in Joomla admin panel.
"User Profile Fields Editor" can be used to:
- Create custom fields on registration form and user account
- Edit custom fields (change name, type or settings).
- Remove fields.
- Sort and group custom fields.
- Display / hide custom fields on registration form.
- Make field "Required" to fill by users.
- Make fields visible or hidden on website (but display in admin panel).
- Make fields "read-only" on website (but editable in admin panel).
- Document / File upload field type is available.
- View and manage additional user fields/data in admin panel.
- Text field
- Text-area / multi-line text field
- Drop-box / Drop-down
- Date / Calendar
- URL / link
- Field separator / delimiter (in order to group custom fields)
- Document / File upload
- Free updates for 3 months, notifications of new features, fixes & updates.
- Support via Skype, Email or TeamViewer for 3 months.
How can I add field to Registration Form ?
After installation of User-Profile Fields Editor go to Componetns->User Profile Fields Editor. There you will be able to create new fields and in field's settiong select "Display on Registration form"
I need additional features in User-Profile Editor
If you need some additional fetures, there are 2 ways:
- Notify us about new feature, and we will try to implement it in next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create special release for you, in a short time, with all improvements you need for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
Is there any possibility to specify order of fields on forms ?
Yes, you can write position number for each field in forms.
Our policy requires from users a lot of vital information after registration, can we make "required" fields in user account form ?
Sure, you can add as much "required" fields in your form as you need
Our registration form need possibility of uploading documents in PDF or JPG format
With "User Profile Fields Editor" you can ask user to upload any amount of documents on registration form, you can also specify allowed formats of files.
I need to allow managers to have access to forms with user data, how can I do it ?
Go to System -> Global Configuration -> Users -> Permissions and select groups which will have access to users information.
Can the user profile including custom fields be displayed on the front end to registered users (logged in)?
Can each user edit their own profile from the front end ?
Yes, these fields will be shown at User Profile page.
To create page where logged in users can see their Profile information, follow these steps:
1) In Joomla administration panel, go to "Menus" -> select menu type where you'd like this page to appear. For example, in "Main Menu".
2) Then click "New" button.
3) In "Menu Item Type *" field select "Users" -> "User Profile" type of menu.
4) Set "Access" to "Registered"
5) Click "Save".
Then try to login on frontend and see if menu appeared.
You should see menu you created, open it and you'll see all user profile fields and button "Edit Profile".
How can I contact you?
Contact form on our web-site: https://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs
You also might be interested
Import users to Joomla (+ User Profile) from Excel or CSV file
This extension will help you to import (upload) users to Joomla (+ User Profile) from Excel or CSV file. User friendly interface allows to do import with the least effort. Please, check out our short video to find out how it works. Read more...
Export/Download Joomla users (+ User Profile) to Excel or CSV file
This extension will help you to export (download) Joomla users (+ User Profile) to Excel or CSV file. User friendly interface allows to do export with the least effort. Please, check out our short video to find out how it works. Read more...