Barcode Label Printing plugin for WordPressGenerate & Print barcodes on your printer. WooCommerce & Contact Form 7 ready!
- Create & print barcodes for products, categories, orders/shipping, forms, etc.
- Support of all printer types - Roll/Thermal, A4, Letter, P4 and any others.
- Put any data/texts on labels.
After you print and stick the barcode label on the product you don't have to remember all the details about it, just use the scanner or mobile app and it will give you all the needed information.
Main features of Barcode Generator:
- Supports WooCommerce: product variations, attributes and custom fields
- Supports "Contact Form 7" and "Flamingo" form fields.
- Supported barcode types: UPC-A/E, EAN-13/8, QRCode, CODE128, Data Matrix, CODE39, etc.
- Add any additional info on labels: Name, Price, SKU/UPC/EAN, Static texts and much more.
- Support of A4, Letter, P4 and any kind of Roll/Thermal printers.
- Use preset of commonly-used label sheets or to create a custom one in a few clicks.
- Create barcodes manually or automatically from: products, categories, orders or forms.
- Create any amount of label copies and sort them in the way you need.
- Possibility to create your own, personalized labels with custom layout/texts/images/etc.
- Can use "Stock quantity" to create the same amount of barcodes.
- All printed barcodes can be read by barcode scanner or mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows)
Type of printers which are supportedRight after the plugin installation it supports:
2. A4 (210 × 297 mm)
3. P4 (8.5 × 11.0 in or 215 × 280 mm)
4. Roll and Thermal printers (all models)
At the top you can see the button "Add new" and by pressing it - you will see a popup where you can give the name of the paper and specify its width and height. If you face any difficulties with adding new paper type, contact us and we will be glad to help you.
Adaptive Label TemplateBy default "Adaptive" label template is available which allows you to create various barcodes with different layouts.
Here is some examples how your labels may look like with using "Adaptive" label template:
Customized & personalized labelsPlugin allows to make labels more personalized to fit your store brand.
It allows to add logo of your store, any texts, custom fields or attributes.
- "Adaptive template" - It is flexible label that supports all paper types & label sheets.
- "Example 1 - Barcode + Logo" - example of label with static image and text.
- "Example 2 - QRCode" - example of label with QR Code.
- "Example 3 - QRCode + Product Image" - example of label with product image and QR Code.
- "Example 4 - Vertical Barcode" - example of label with vertical barcide.
- "Example 5 - Custom Fields & Attributes" - example of label with wide range of shortcodes.
You can use all 5 examples to create your own custom label using HTML markup. To do so, you can ask your web-developer or contact us and we will help you.
Barcode Types and which one is the best for you.This plugin supports the most popular types of barcodes. But what are the difference between them and what are their features? - Let's go through them to understand them better:
How to setup plugin to support custom labals with DYMO printer (MacOS) ?
Plugin allows to print any labels which are supported by DYMO printers.
Please watch video tutorialon how to add custom label size.
I have label sheets and I am not sure if this plugin can support it.
Barcode Generator contain pre-defined most popular A4 label sheets that allows to print 12, 14, 16, 21, 24, 40, 44, 56, 65, 120, 189, 230 or 324 barcodes per page.
If you have label sheet with different amount of labels or with different sizes - you can easily create your own custom format - just specify sizes of labels, margins, label gaps and new format will be ready for work.
How do I know that my printer supports margin-free printing ?
Before printing it's very important to get to know your printer a little bit better, especially we need to know if printer can print without page margins.
The right way to do it is to read technical documentation about your printer (or find it in google) but if you lost documentation or can't find in google there is another way.
Print this PDF page and compare if it looks the same as on PDF. If page border doesn't look the same - your printer might not suport border-free printing or you didn't check this option in print settings popup.
How to put attributes or custom fields on barcode ?
By default plugin allows to display on barcode 2 attributes/custom fields. For this you need to match "Text1" and "Text2" fields on "Import" popup with specific attribute or custom field. To use 3 or more attributes/custom fields on barcode you will have to create new barcode template and by using shortcodes like [attr=gcolor] or [cf=_regular_price] specify where they should be placed. The value for shortcode might look different, like "tshirt_size", "upc_code" or "my_custom_field". Usually name of custom field or attribute is specified in plugin/place where it was created.
My printer doesn't support margin-free printing, what's next ?
It's ok, actually most of printers can't do it. You just need to use label sheets with page margins.
Here is example of label sheet (40 labels per page) with page margins.
What types of barcodes do you support ?
Our Barcode Generator supports most popular types of codes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, EAN13 and QRCode.
How can I generate barcodes for all products in particular category or categories ?Please follow these steps:
- 1. Click at "Barcode Generator" -> "Import categories" menu.
- 2. Check categories for which you'd like to create barcodes, specify barcode type and fields you'd like to use for barcode generation.
- 3. Click "Import" button.
Can I add product name on barcode ?
Sure, one barcode can contain and code and product name
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- - How to reproduce bug
- - Screenshots of bug
- - Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
Can I save/download barcodes on my MAC or PC ?
There are 2 ways:
- 1. You can save each code as PNG image.
- 2. You can save all pages as PDF document, so you will be able to print them later.
|Great fit for shop with hundreds of items.|
|For 1 Website|
|Adaptive Label Template (see examples)|
|Auto barcode generation from WooCommerce: Products, Categories, Orders|
|Support of "Contact Form 7"|
|Support response time: 1-2 work days|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 79 . 99
|Best choice for shop owners who want to have customized/stylized labels.|
|Everything in Basic plus:||
Label Template Editor - gives possibility to create labels with custom design and to put any amount of data on it.
Important: Development of custom label template requires good knowledge in HTML/CSS codding.
|Priority support over basic plan|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 129 . 99
|Best choice for premium clients who want the best experience & extended support|
|Everything in Basic & Business plus:|
|Customized Label - We'll create label template with custom design on your request. Label will have all texts, fields and attributes you need.|
|Premium support - with using Zoom/Skype/TeamViewer, we will help to configure your printer to make sure that printing is a simple & fast process.|
|Priority support over ALL plans|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 179 . 99