Barcode Generator for WordPress & WooCommerce Create and Print any types of barcodes on your printer
- Create Barcodes manually or for selected products/categories
- Choose Barcode type and Barcode amount per page
- Add new Barcode Label Formats
Hundreds of products have diffent names, prices, sku and it could be pretty difficult to manage all them. If you would like to improve your business workflow by using barcodes you can find A4 Barcode Generator for Wordpress quite useful.
Barcode Generator helps to create barcodes manually or generate barcodes for selected products or categories.
The main features of "A4 Barcode Generator for WordPress & WooCommerce":
- Support of the most popular types of barcodes: CODE128, CODE39, UPC, EAN, EAN8, EAN13 and QRCode.
- Built-in set of common-used label formats. Not found the one you need? - Create it with "+ Add New" button.
- Barcode creation: Manually one by one; Automatically for multiple selected products; Automatically for WooCommerce categories.
- Barcode generation out of product Id, Name, SKU or entered manually.
- Prints additional information on barcode with "Text" field, e.g. Price. You can fill it manually or import from product fields.
- Support of WooCommerce Product Variations.
- Free updates for 6 months, notifications of new features, fixes & updates.
- Support via Skype, Email or TeamViewer for 6 months.
I have label sheets and I am not sure if this plugin can support it.
By default barcode generator supports most popular A4 label sheets that allows to print 12, 14, 16, 21, 24, 40, 44, 56, 65, 120, 189, 230 or 324 barcodes per page.
If you have label sheet with different amount of labels or with different sizes - you can easily create your own custom format - just specify sizes of labels, margins, label gaps and new format will be ready for work.
How do I know that my printer supports margin-free printing ?
Before printing it's very important to get to know your printer a little bit better, especially we need to know if printer can print without page margins.
The right way to do it is to read technical documentation about your printer (or find it in google) but if you lost documentation or can't find in google there is another way.
Print this PDF page and compare if it looks the same as on PDF. If page border doesn't look the same - your printer might not suport border-free printing or you didn't check this option in print settings popup.
My printer doesn't support margin-free printing, what's next ?
It's ok, actually most of printers can't do it. You just need to use label sheets with page margins.
Here is example of label sheet (40 labels per page) with page margins.
What types of barcodes do you support ?
Our A4 Barcode Generator supports most popular types of codes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, EAN13 and QRCode.
How can I generate barcodes for all products in particular category or categories ?Please follow these steps:
- 1. Click at "A4 Barcode Generator" -> "Import categories" menu.
- 2. Check categories for which you'd like to create barcodes, specify barcode type and fields you'd like to use for barcode generation.
- 3. Click "Import" button.
Can I add product name on barcode ?
Sure, one barcode can contain and code and product name
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- - How to reproduce bug
- - Screenshots of bug
- - Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)
Can I save/download barcodes on my MAC or PC ?
There are 2 ways:
- 1. You can save each code as PNG image.
- 2. You can save all pages as PDF document, so you will be able to print them later.