Barcode Generator for Wordpress & WooCommerce Create and Print any types of barcodes on your printer
- Create Barcodes manually or for selected products/categories
- Choose Barcode type and Barcode amount per page
- Preview Barcodes before printing
Hundreds of products have diffent names, prices, sku and it could be pretty difficult to manage all them. If you would like to improve your business workflow by using barcodes you can find A4 Barcode Generator for Wordpress quite useful.
Barcode Generator helps to create barcodes manually or generate barcodes for selected products or categories.
The main features of "A4 Barcode Generator for Wordpress":
- Creates the most popular types of barcodes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, EAN13 and QRCode.
- Supports up to 120 barcodes per page.
- Option to create barcodes: manually; for selected items only; for selected WooCommerce categories.
- Shows barcodes preview before printing them.
- Allows to use Name, Price or other field as barcode title.
- WooCommerce support. Use "Import Categories" to generate barcode for WooCommerce categories.
- Free updates for 6 months, notifications of new features, fixes & updates.
- Support via Skype, Email or TeamViewer for 6 months.
Can I save/download barcodes on my MAC or PC ?
There are 2 ways:
- 1. You can save each code as PNG image.
- 2. You can save all pages as PDF document, so you will be able to print them later.
How much barcodes I can put on page ?
Our barcode generator supports most popular A4 formats which allows to add 12, 14, 16, 21, 24, 56, 65 or 120 barcodes per page.
What types of barcodes do you support ?
Our A4 Barcode Generator supports most popular types of codes: CODE128, UPC, EAN, EAN8, CODE39, EAN13 and QRCode.
How can I generate barcodes for all products in particular category or categories ?Please follow these steps:
- 1. Click at "A4 Barcode Generator" -> "Import categories" menu.
- 2. Check categories for which you'd like to create barcodes, specify barcode type and fields you'd like to use for barcode generation.
- 3. Click "Import" button.
Can I add product name on barcode ?
Sure, one barcode can contain and code and product name
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- - How to reproduce bug
- - Screenshots of bug
- - Best way to describe the problem is to create video (you can use software like Jing)