Barcode Label Printing plugin for WordPressGenerate & Print barcodes on your printer. WooCommerce & Contact Form 7 ready!
- Create & print barcode labels for products, categories, orders, forms, etc.
- Support of all printer types - Roll/Thermal, A4, Letter, P4 and any others.
- Add any data and texts on labels.
After you print and stick the barcode label on the product you don't have to remember all the details about it, just use the scanner or mobile app and it will give you all the needed information.
Main features of Barcode Generator:
- Supports WooCommerce: product variations, attributes and custom fields
- Supports "Contact Form 7" and "Flamingo" form fields.
- Supported barcode types: UPC-A/E, EAN-13/8, QRCode, CODE128, Data Matrix, CODE39, etc.
- Add any additional info on labels: Name, Price, SKU/UPC/EAN, Static texts and much more.
- Support of A4, Letter, P4 and any kind of Roll/Thermal printers.
- Use preset of commonly-used label sheets or to create a custom one in a few clicks.
- Create barcodes manually or automatically from: products, categories, orders or forms.
- Create any amount of label copies and sort them in the way you need.
- Possibility to create your own, personalized labels with custom layout/texts/images/etc.
- Can use "Stock quantity" to create the same amount of barcodes.
- All printed barcodes can be read by barcode scanner or mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows)
Supported types of printersRight after the plugin installation it supports:
2. A4 printers (210 × 297 mm)
3. P4 printers (8.5 × 11.0 in / 215 × 280 mm)
4. Roll / Thermal printers (DYMO, Zebra, Brother, Arkscan, MFLABEL, ROLLO, BCL, TEROW and others)
Adaptive Label TemplateBy default "Adaptive" label template is available which allows you to create various barcodes with different layouts. Here is some examples how your labels may look like with using "Adaptive" label template:
Customized & personalized labelsPlugin allows to make labels more personalized to fit your store brand.
It allows to add logo of your store, any texts, custom fields or attributes.
- "Adaptive template" - It is flexible label that supports all paper types & label sheets.
- "Example 1 - Barcode + Logo" - example of label with static image and text.
- "Example 2 - QRCode" - example of label with QR Code.
- "Example 3 - QRCode + Product Image" - example of label with product image and QR Code.
- "Example 4 - Vertical Barcode" - example of label with vertical barcode.
- "Example 5 - Custom Fields & Attributes" - example of label with wide range of shortcodes.
You can use all 5 examples to create your own custom label using HTML markup. To do so, you can ask your web-developer or contact us and we will help you.
Which barcode type to use ?This plugin supports the most popular types of barcodes. But what are the difference between them and what are their features? - Let's go through them to understand them better:
Does it support my paper / labels?
This plugin is flexible and allows to work with any kind of labels. You can simply specify sizes of your paper/label in "mm" or "inch" and plugin will be ready to print them.
What printer models plugin supports ? What printer could you suggest ?
Due to flexibility of plugin, it support 99.99% of printers. Beside common A4/Letter printers plugin also supports roll/thermal printers like DYMO, Zebra, Brother, Arkscan, MFLABEL, ROLLO, BCL, TEROW and others. If you still deciding which printer to buy, we would recommend DYMO printers as they are easiest in configuration and maintenance.
How to add support of custom labels with DYMO printer (MacOS) ?
Plugin allows to print any labels which are supported by DYMO printers.
Please watch video tutorial on how to add custom label size.
I need to create labels with image and color, how can I reach it ?
Business plan allows to create customized and stylized labels. For this you will need to create custom label template which you can customize in any way you need.
I need labels without barcode, just product information.
There are 2 ways to do it:
1. Set barcode height to "0%" in label settings and barcode will dissapear (works for adaptive template).
2. Create fully customized label template with all information you need.
What will be with my configuration if I delete plugin ?
Wordpress removes only plugin files. It means that plugin configuration won't be removed from database, so it can be used in future.
If you decide to install plugin again - all plugin configuration will be the same - before plugin was removed.
How to update plugin ?
In order to update plugin you need simply remove old version and install a new one. All setting will be transfered to new version without any additional actions from your side.
How to put attributes or custom fields on barcode ?
By default plugin allows to display on barcode 2 attributes/custom fields. For this you need to match "Text1" and "Text2" fields on "Import" popup with specific attribute or custom field. To use 3 or more attributes/custom fields on barcode you will have to create new barcode template and by using shortcodes like [attr=gcolor] or [cf=_regular_price] specify where they should be placed. The value for shortcode might look different, like "tshirt_size", "upc_code" or "my_custom_field". Usually name of custom field or attribute is specified in plugin/place where it was created.
How to check if my A4/Letter printer supports margin-free printing ?
Before printing it's very important to get to know your printer a little bit better, especially we need to know if printer can print without page margins.
The right way to do it is to read technical documentation about your printer (or find it in google) but if you lost documentation or can't find in google there is another way.
Print this PDF page and compare if it looks the same as on PDF. If page border doesn't look the same - your printer might not support border-free printing or you didn't check this option in print settings popup.
My A4/Letter printer doesn't support margin-free printing.
It's ok, actually most of printers can't do it. You just need to use label sheets with page margins.
Here is example of label sheet (40 labels per page) with page margins.
Can I save/download barcodes on my MAC or PC ?Yes, you can save all labels as PDF document, so you will be able to print them later.
|Great fit for shop with hundreds of items.|
|For 1 Website|
|Adaptive Label Template (see examples)|
|Auto barcode generation from WooCommerce: Products, Categories, Orders|
|Support of "Contact Form 7"|
|Support response time: 1-2 work days|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 79 . 99
|Best choice for shop owners who want to have customized/stylized labels.|
|Everything in Basic plus:||
Label Template Editor - gives possibility to create labels with custom design and to put any amount of data on it.
Important: Development of custom label template requires good knowledge in HTML/CSS codding.
|Priority support over basic plan|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 129 . 99
|Best choice for premium clients who want the best experience & extended support|
|Everything in Basic & Business plus:|
|Customized Label - We'll create label template with custom design on your request. Label will have all texts, fields and attributes you need.|
|Premium support - with using Zoom/Skype/TeamViewer, we will help to configure your printer to make sure that printing is a simple & fast process.|
|Priority support over ALL plans|
|1 Year support, updates & license|
€ 179 . 99